Rehabilitation Services Belfast. We understand that it can sometimes be a chore to keep up your exercise plans. In light of this, we created the Fit For Life NI Rehabilitation services.
During our time working as specialist physiotherapists, we have noticed the same recurring patterns; clients that continue with their rehabilitation exercises even after pain has resolved almost never have to come back, and those that don’t sometimes do.Book appointment
All our rehabilitation protocols are:
- Supervised training sessions in our state-of-the-art training facility
- Specific to both you and your injury.
- Evidence based using the latest research in sport and exercise medicine.
- Digital using our smartphone training app which will provide you with video demonstrations of each exercise
- Monitored via our training app allowing instant messaging if you have any questions. We respond to any questions within 24hrs (though we often reply much sooner)
- Progressive with training frequency, volume and intensity progressed when deemed appropriate.
- Holistic, ensuring we make you stronger, fitter and healthier with the peace of mind that you’ve done everything to can to fully recover from your injury.
At Fit For Life we want our patients to have long term results that make a genuine change to our patients lives.
Our physiotherapists can provide you with the expertise, support and motivation to make this the case.Contact us
Fit For Life NI currently focuses our rehabilitation services in 4 specific categories.
If you don’t feel you fit into any of the categories below please get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
3. Sport Specific Rehab
All our team are passionate about sports and we understand only too well that the demands of sport are ever increasing. Our sport specific rehab service combines strength & power, speed and endurance , flexibility & stability and cardiovascular training methods to ensure a safe graduated return to sport.
4. Care of the Elderly
The covid-19 crisis has given us all a greater appreciation of the need for us to maintain our health and fitness into our older years. That’s why at Fit For Life NI we have created our Elderly Rehabilitation Services. These services have been created for the active older person as well as clients who live in care homes.
Our specialist physiotherapists use both the latest scientific research as well as our state-of-the-art gym facilities to provide the gold standard of rehabilitation.
We are also able to provide rehab at your home or care home. Our aim is to increase your strength, balance and mobility. This ultimately leads to an increase in function and independence as well as a decrease risk of falls. Contact us today to discuss these services further.